GET A QUOTE
Servicing These States
LATEST INSURANCE NEWS
Home Insurance in Arkansas
- Home »
- Home Insurance
Your home is more than just a piece of property. It is the backdrop to your family dramas, your safe place from the chaos of the world, and, more than likely, your primary financial investment. Foresee General Insurance Agency, Inc. in Harrison, AR understands the actual value of your home. To help you protect it, we offer customized Arkansas home insurance. Our coverages are designed to fit your lifestyle, preferences, and circumstances perfectly.
What is Home Insurance?
A home insurance policy pays you when an accident occurs to or in your home. Each policy is unique and provides different coverage. However, these are some of the common options for your Arkansas home insurance policy.
- Dwelling coverage pays for damages to your home's structure. This can include walls, roofs, and foundations.
- Personal property coverage gives you cash to replace personal items like furniture, clothing, and electronics.
- Liability protection provides funds for legal defense or court-ordered payments associated with an injury or accident on your property.
- Guest medical protection gives your visitors extra funds to see the doctor if they become injured or ill in your home.
Policies can also be extended to cover structures on your land that are not attached to the main living area. Talk to our agents for help covering all the crucial things on your residential property.
Do You Need Home Insurance?
Arkansas does not require homeowners to carry any active insurance policies. However, if you're financing your home, your lender may ask you to provide proof of certain types of coverage. Even if it isn't required, there are some essential reasons why you need to insure your Arkansas area home.
- A big catastrophe could wipe out all of your personal savings and still leave you severely short of what's needed to repair your home.
- Reckless visitors can quickly drain away your cash reserves with medical bills, court costs, and lost wages after an accident on your property.
- If a sudden catastrophe made it impossible for you to return to your home, you could find yourself digging deep in your pockets to find the money for temporary lodgings.
Home insurance is an integral part of your long-term financial plan. Contact the experts at Foresee General Insurance Agency Inc. in Harrison, AR to review the options for your home.