GET A QUOTE
Servicing These States
LATEST INSURANCE NEWS
Auto Insurance in Arkansas
- Home »
- Auto Insurance
According to state law, all drivers must carry adequate auto insurance when operating on Arkansas public roads. At Foresee General Insurance Agency, Inc., however, we know that your automobile insurance policy is more than just a legal requirement. Our Harrison, AR area agents can help you customize an auto insurance policy that fits your lifestyle, budget, and future goals.
What Is Typically Included in Your Auto Policy?
State law only mandates an active liability policy to operate legally on Arkansas roads. There are two parts to your liability coverage.
- Bodily injury pays for medical bills, court-ordered fees, and other charges associated with physical injury during an automobile accident.
- Property damage pays for repairs, replacements, and other services to real goods and physical property during an accident.
The state-mandated limits for these policies are very low. If you're involved in an accident, your limits may not be enough to make you whole. Talk to our agents to find out what liability policy limits make the most sense for you.
Beyond Legal Requirements
These additions to your liability policy add layers of financial protection that ensure you won't have to worry about accidents, no matter how severe.
- Collision pays for damages sustained during a moving vehicle accident.
- Comprehensive pays for damages to your vehicle that come from weather, vandalism, animal attack, and many other common threats.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist defrays your costs if a driver hits you without adequate coverage.
- Personal injury protection issues funds for medical payments, lost wages, or death benefits related to a vehicle accident.
There may be other policy additions that you can use to create the perfect insurance policy. Our agents are available to help you discover your options.
Peace of Mind for Your Journey
At Foresee General Insurance Agency, Inc., we believe that your car insurance should be as unique as you are. Contact the agents in our Harrison, AR area office for a free, no-obligation auto insurance quote today.